ComforGel Gel Socks 1
The ComforGel Liner is a unique design that sandwiches a special formulated gel between inner and outer layers of cotton fabric. The stretch fabric allows for the liner to conform to virtually any shape and provide exceptional comfort, while the nylon reinforced distal end provides for great durability. The great stretch allows for ComforGel Liners to be used for AK, BK, Arm, and even Symes or Chopart applications!Features of the ComforGel Liner include:
- Exceptional comfort for the amputee
- Gel formulated specifically for prosthetic use
- Unique sandwich design surrounds gel with durable cotton fabric
- Standard version has 9” of gel
- Extended gel is available, up to the full length of the sock
- Standard lengths of 12” and 14”
- Longer lengths available upon request
- Two thicknesses available, easily identifiedby Yellow stitching for 3 ply and Green stitching for 5 ply
- Appropriate for any level of amputation
- X-Tra version is ideal for Symes and Chopart level amputations
- Very cost effective!
Need extra comfort with durability?
Size and Part Numbers
Special – not returnable